Vital Care EMS
- Monitor and control the movement of EMS units.
- Use computer systems and dispatching equipment to communicate and coordinate activity with EMS units, as well as with other agencies.
- Dispatch peripheral assistance to include transportation requests, utility companies, tow trucks, and citizen responders.
- Maintain concise records, receiving and entering data into the CAD System of all dispatching activities, including unit assignments.
- Ascertain the circumstances of the emergency or incident and relaying information to responding units and dispatch supervisors.
- Determine if additional assistance is needed and diverting units from other areas.