- Vessel Operations
18 years of experience in offshore drilling industry (semi-submersible & drillship), experienced in management of preventive or corrective maintenance as between well or shipyard projects.
Worked on conventional BOP 10k & 15k and also experience on Drillship or DP rig with BOP Mux system.
- Experienced on BOP (Cameron type U II-TL, T3 energy, Shaffer, Hydrill MPL).
- Maintenance and in charge of BOP functions and pressure tests.
- Maintenance of BOP control unit & Umbilical reel, worked on different type of control system (Koomey unit 3,000 Psi, ATAG pods with Cameron surface hydraulic unit 3,000 Psi, Cameron control multiplex system 5,000 Psi, Hydril multiplex system 5,000 Psi)
- Maintenance and pressure test of Choke manifold.
- Maintenance of riser joints, riser tensioner and related equipment (Diverter system, Compensator, HP air compressor...)
- Running and pulling of BOP and Diverter, including latch-up and subsequent testing (Accumulators drawdown, deadman, slip joint packer management, etc)
- Maintenance of the hydraulic system (BOP crane, Drill floor hydraulic equipments).
- Management ,control and monitoring of spare parts for the subsea dpt.