Senior Service Technician
To acquire the position of marine service technician which allows me the opportunities to serve my organization and attain expertise in the repair and service field.
Senior Service Technician
L.A. Maritime Services, Los Angeles, California 2007-2011
• Responsible for periodic inspections and servicing of vessel lifesaving appliances complying with safety documentation standards under IMO/SOLAS MSC 1206 as set by the Maritime Safety Committee.
• Responsible for supervising and performing preventative, corrective, troubleshooting and overhaul level maintenance on marine lifesaving appliances.
• Installing, monitoring, and servicing of parts of equipment on the following systems:
mechanical, structural, hydraulic, electrical, and propulsion systems.
• Conducting ship visits for inspections and service in a time interval.
• Read blueprints and schematics to analyze method of installation, repairing and servicing.
• Coach crew of vessel in proper maintenance and operation of systems.
U.S. Army, Fort Eustis, Virginia 2003-2007
• Maintained and repaired various diesel engine models such as Cummins KTA 19M, 6B 5.9, Caterpillar 3406, 3304, Shottel 5-152, EMD 16-645E2, Detroit Diesel V 71, and Waukesha F2895DM
• Inspected, tested, serviced, repaired and replaced parts and components to engines and the following systems: hydraulic, fuel, lube oil, fire, bilge and ballast, compressed air, sewage, electrical, HVAC, and boiler systems.
• Completed emergency repairs and responded to emergency drills such as firefighting, damage control, man overboard and abandon ship while underway.
• Read and recorded pressures and temperatures to determine safe operations.
• Corrected maintenance shortcomings by using hand and power tools.
• Received the Army Good Conduct Medal, Army Achievement Medal and Army Expeditionary Medal for outstanding performance of duty, while deployed to Kuwait during Operation Iraqi Freedom as an engineman aboard the Army's Logistic Support Vessel.
Wilson Community College, AAS Mechanical Engineering Technology, Technical Diploma, Electrical Systems Technology, 2014-2016
Marine Certificate, Watercraft Engineer Course, U.S. Army, 2003
Diploma, Lynbrook South High School, Lynbrook, New York, 1999
Fassmer, Hatecke, Davit International, Global Davit, Oriental Precision, Hyundai, IHI, Shigi, Hoei, Tsunishi, Miura, Sekigahara, Mansei, Iknow, Nishi-F, Manabi Zoki, Jiangyin Xinjiang, and Acebi. 2007-2011
Excellent knowledge of lifesaving appliances, Good communication skills, good troubleshooting skills, Good repair skills.
- Autocad 2 years by 2017
- PLC's 1 years by 2018
- Microsoft Office 8 years by 2018
- Solidworks 1 years by 2018
- Fanuc robotics programming 1 years by 2017
Senior Service Technician at L.A. Maritime Services
Engineman at U.S. Army
Mechanical Engineering Technology at Pitt Community College2014 - 2018
Electrical Systems Technology at Pitt Community College2016 - 2018
Wilson, North Carolina,