Senior Instrument & Control Engineer
- Shoreside Operations
Qualified Electronics Engineer with ,About 9 -years of experience in the maintenance of Offshore Platform’s, FPSO in the field of Instrumentation and Electrical Systems primarily Instrument and Control system which including DCS, PLC's, , Pneumatic , Electric & hydraulic valves, F&G and ESD Systems .
- 5 years of Experience as a Lead Instrument Engineer in FPSO /Platform's - Operation & Maintenance -
- About 4 years of Experience as an Instrument&Control Commissioning Engineer in FPSO conversion Project
- Experienced in FPSO Process system & Turret Equipment's Hook Up & Commissioning and Operation& Maintenance.
- Experience in FPSO and Platforms Annual shut-down maintenance
- Experience with DCS Control system installation and Operation & Maintenance.
- performed tasks in troubleshooting and logic modification of Programmable Logic Controller ,DCS --Allen Bradley ,Emerson Delta V,
- Understanding cause and effect diagram , ESD,PSD and Unit shut down concept.
- Good understanding in electrical drawing and instrumentation P&ID.
- Understanding of Functional Philosophy of Electrical & Instrumentation system.
- Experience Factory acceptance test and Site acceptance test
- Maintenance 5 years by 2014
- FPSO Operation & maintenance 5 years by 2014
- FPSO Commissioning 4 years by 2016
Senior Instrument & Control Technician at Gujrat State Petroleum Corporation
2015 March - May 2015• Ensure that the permit to work system is in place and followed with supervisor and other department heads.
• Carried out Corrective maintenance of Instruments, according to the work plan and coordinate same with supervisor and other departments.
• Calibration & Function test of hydraulic valves, pneumatic valves (control & Shutdown valves)
• Simulation & Function test of fire & gas system, Fire Fighting system, and General alarm system.
• Preparation of Maintenance report and Breakdown reports.
Lead Instrument & Control Technician at Petrovietnam Technical Servcies Corporation
2010 February - Sep 2014Daily routine maintenance of Process & marine side Instrumentation equipmets . carried out effective trouble shooting in instrumentation field equipments and DCS system to minimize the production loss and carried out function test & Calibration during process on line with out Shutdown.
Production: 3 stage Seperation with Gaslift
Boilers MHI - 2 x 100T / hr , dual fired ( fuel gas/ MDO ) work pressure 16.0 bar
Steam Turbine Generators - Dresser Rand 2 x 5 MW 6.6KVA
Gas lift Compressor – Dresser Rand -- 1.8MW, 6.6KVA.
, 2 stage reciprocating , capacity – 12 mmscfd
Glycol Gehydration Package, Dewpoint Compressors
Cargo oil pump- 3Nos
440V/1.8MW Emergency Diesel Generator
• Responsible/Lead the Instrumentation Maintenance team and directly reported to maintenance Supervisor.
• Well conversant with AMOS system of PMS. Through AMOS creating of Preventive /Corrective Maintenance schedule of Instrumentation system, Prepration of Calibration & Function test Procedure, Preparation of Material & raising Purchase request, Break down reports.
• Perform effective online troubleshooting of Process Instrument equipments with minimizing downtime and production losses in mind for FPSO critical equipments
• Ensured that integrity of DCS the whole process area is not compromised whenever there are critical tasks to be accomplished.
• Experienced and performed operation of Mitsubishi Marine boiler.
• Ensure software licenses are current and ascertain that back-up/ system recovery tools are available where required.
• Ensure that the permit to work system is in place and followed with supervisor and other department heads.
• Implement the outstanding recommendations from audit issued by Clients
• Compile and review of E&I SOP, Engineering Change request (ECR), Management of Change (MOC), Temporary Work Instruction (TWI), Shutdown/Breakdown report.
Senior Instrument & Control Technician at MALAYSIA MARINE AND HEAVY ENGINEERING
2008 April - Dec 2009• Ensure that all activities related to Instruments discipline commissioning are defined correctly.
• Review the Contractors testing and commissioning procedures, schedule, and execution plans.
• Identify and address all interface issues with other Project packages with respect to the instrumentation commissioning activities.
• Definition of instrument pre-commissioning and commissioning scope within the sub-systems.
• Follow up and review intervention in contractor’s preparation for pre-commissioning and commissioning scope for both onshore and offshore related to all instrument and control equipment.
• Ensure contractors PTW and instrument isolation procedures and practices are in line with Company expectations.
• Development of methods and strategies for commissioning. Approval of contractors system commissioning procedures and Operational Test Procedures.
• Witness the contractor’s performance of pre-commissioning to achieve Instrument completion on a sub-system basis.
• Approve the of contractor’s pre-commissioning and commissioning dossiers.
• Follow up of contractor’s FAT activities at supplier premises.
• Co-ordinates the preparation of instrument commissioning activities with all project entities/existing facilities
• Develops a strategy in order to maximize onshore commissioning and minimize lost time due to interfaces, along with a commissioning sequence
• Manages the preparation of pre-commissioning / commissioning procedures and reporting tools (including technical database, planning, punch list control).
• Prepare and supervise the execution of instrument commissioning to maximize productivity, respect the schedule, minimize cost and achieve smooth hand over.
• Follow up punch list register
• Ensure that preservation is performed as per the procedures before FPSO sail-away
Instrument Control Engineer at NORR SYSTEMS
2007 April - Feb 2008• Norr system – Singapore provided Equipment Supply /Srervice support in Marine. Radar Tank Level system, Vessel Drafting system,cathodic protection system and Hydraullic control valves .
• Maintenance & Repairing of Hydraullic control valves & Radar Tank level systems.
• Over hauling, Calibration & Function test of Control Valves.
• Simulation, loop testing, calibration of Radar Tank level & temperature transmitters
• Carried out Effective trouble shooting in PLC Logic, Installation of software, back up…
• Preparation of Maintenance report and Breakdown report.
• Preparation of Factory Acceptance Procedure.
Senior INstrument & Control Engineer at FORTUNE ENGINEERING AND ENERGY SERVCIES
Jun 2015Fortune Engineering awarded the Project of FPSO CYRUS- Topside Proces modules(Slug catcher,Seperator,Electrostatic,Produced water,Knock out drum)-Water Injection system,MGPS,Instrument Air Compressors,Crude Metering System,Cooling water system,Fresh Water Generators,Chemical Injectionsystesm .
• Review/verification of Test-Packages compliance against the Project specifications, the Quality Plans, the Procedures and Inspection &Test Plans.
• Punch-list issuing and verified Contractor's check list for the tests, mechanical completion/commissioning stages
• Preparing work schedules
• Directs the work of subcontractors involved in various activities and monitors the commissioning costs to enhance the overall efficiency within budgeting constraints.
• Coordinating with Instrument Construction Supervisor to inspect actual condition if the instruments are properly installed and to be able to raise RFI for Loop checking and loop acceptance.
• Involving in the functional tests, loop tests, calibration of the field instruments including activity prior to meet deadline of Commissioning of instruments.
• Following all safety practices and procedures and corrected unsafe work practices.
• Involving Skid Packages FAT/SAT inspection.
2. Project : ZADCO- UPPER ZAKUM –ACPT- Installation of Temporary Chemical loading line
• Preparation of Installation and testing procedure
• Preparation of Calibration & Function test records.
• Ensure that the permit to work system is in place and following instruction from client representative.
• Carrying out the instrument installation, according to the work plan
• Simulation, functional loop testing, Calibration & Function test of valves
Bachelor of Engineering
Electronics & Communication at ANNA UNIVERSITY2002 - 2006
- Bachelor of Engineering
- BOSIET Sep 2015