- Shipboard Officer / Personnel / Crew
Unlimited Chief Officer from the Maritime and Coastguard Agency ( UK ) and Full DP certificate (NI), with 15 years experience on different ships designs including AHTS, ROV and PSV. Personally responsible to direct the training, development and work discipline of personnel to meet rules and regulations, company objectives and promote a safe and healthy workplace. Teamwork is a fundamental part of my working day.
Planned and managed jobs not only within the operational limitations of the vessel, but also within the talents and weaknesses of the crew. Always worked with a personal objective of promoting the development of individuals and teams who respect the vessel, the company and the client; having in mind both operational objectives and commercial considerations.
On Offshore vessels, participation in several different type of operations, such as ROV and Construction Supply and AHTS. Also, extensive experience in cargo loading planning and management, including different types of cargoes and segregation.
Fluent in Spanish, English and Portuguese. Basic French. I have a valid EU Passport.
Also served on Icebreakers, Oceanographic and Hydrographic vessels in Antarctica; Bulk Carriers and passenger ships.
- Unlimited Chief Mate STCW II-2. UK Certificate of Competence No. 0066571.
- Full DP certificate from Nautical Institute No. 21374.
- Experience in: Kongsberg Kpos DP-21, DP-11 and Cjoy / Rolls Royce ICON DP-2 and Nautronix NT and Poscon.
- Reference Systems: HiPAP / HPR, CYSCAN and FanBeam.
- Azimuthal’s thrusters experience on AHTS.
- AHTS, ROV and OSV ships experience.
- Working visa for Europe, Brazil and Argentina. VISA B-1/B-2 OCS USA.
- SDPO on board ROV, AHTS and PSV vessels.
- Cargo Loading plan preparation and execution.
- Experience in Hydrography / Oceanography; Buoy Tenders, Icebreaker and other vessels.
- Ice navigation experience in the Antarctica, including landings with small boats.
- High National Diploma in Nautical Science from Warsash Maritime Academy – Southampton Solent University.
- Bachelor degree in Administration of Naval Resources.
- Bulk Carriers and Passenger vessels in worldwide navigation.
- Chief Officer / SDPO 2 years by 2016
- DPO 5 years by 2016
- OOW 15 years by 2016
SDPO at EDT Offshore
2014 August - Sep 2016
Chief Officer / SDPO at E.R. Offshore
2015 June - Sep 2016
Chief Officer / SDPO at Solstad Offshore
2014 October - May 2015
DPO at Subsea7
2013 March - Aug 2013
2nd Officer / DPO at Solstad Offshore
2011 February - Mar 2013
High National Diploma
Nautical Science at Warsash Maritime AcademyAug 2013 - Jul 2014
Bachelor in Naval Systems and Nautical Science
Nautical Science at Escuela Naval Militar1997 - 2001
- High National Diploma
- Chief Officer /unlimited Oct 2014
- Full DPO Oct 2013
Rio de Janeiro, RJ,